— Social Authority Media
The main benefits of running social media posting campaigns are:
Enhancing your trustworthiness
Brand recognition and repeat exposure
Getting ahead of your competitors
Grow your marketing power
Improving your authority
Return on investment
We can help you with all things
Social Media & Digital Marketing at a fraction of the cost of other companies with our state of the art software and dedicated social & digital experts.
If you’re familiar with Klout, then you know they have a score that allegedly measures your social influence. You could call that social authority, but I wouldn’t claim that you can put a number on it.
In a nutshell, social authority is your measure of influence in social media and beyond. It’s how people view you on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. And I don’t just mean your friends and followers. I’m also talking about professionals who might evaluate what you have to offer in the marketplace of ideas.
Social authority is determined by a number of factors, most of which are in your direct control.
- How often you post – For instance, one measure of social authority is how often you post on the social networks you are a part of.
- Which social networks you are on – Another measure is which social media networks you regularly interact in. This goes beyond posting. It also has to do with communities and groups you may be a member of.
- Who your friends are – Are you friends with heavy influencers? Do they often re-post items that you share, or do they ignore you? Do they interact with you?
- How relevant is your content? – Do you regularly post items that are on topic or do you post off-topic content often?
- Content variety – Do you post only links to your own content or do you post links to videos, photos, and other media that are not self-promotional? Self-promotional links are good on occasion, but if that is all you post, then you will diminish your social authority.
Social authority is a measure of your online connectedness. In today’s online marketing climate, it’s important to be connected deep and wide within your networks.
Let’s Get Started
13637 Capistrano Dr. S.
Jacksonville, Florida 32224-3081